Looking for a career in the payment services industry? Working at Paycorp means operating in a high performing culture that’s both challenging and rewarding.
At Paycorp we have fun, make money and do good…in that order
We know that our people are what make us successful. That’s why we work hard to help you establish a clear path, learning new skills and development areas as you forge your way forward and build your dream career.
Performance reviews are held annually in after which you’ll receive a Personal Development Plan (PDP) to work from, including any specific training recommendations. Our mentorship and coaching programmes embed a culture of life-long learning within our company while our Leadership Development programme is aligned with the University of Stellenbosch Business School, one of South Africa’s most respected academic institutions.
As part of our transformation programme, we offer learners and interns 12 months working experience in various fields, giving new graduates the opportunity to learn core skills and gain valuable work experience.
Working for Paycorp brings with it lots of perks:
- Choose medical aid cover through Discovery Health or Bonitas
- We offer a provident fund through Momentum
- We fund Group Life for all staff members which includes life insurance, an education benefit, disability cover, income protection and severe illness cover
- All our employees get direct, unlimited and confidential access to ICAS services such as counselling on family matters, financial and legal concerns
- Our canteen serves fresh subsidised meals daily
- The in-house car wash is available throughout the week
- Our in-house gym is free of charge so employees can keep healthy
- Take part in regular Vitality Wellness Days through Discovery
Apply for a job
If you’re looking to apply for a role at Paycorp, complete the simple steps below:
- Find the position you’d like to apply for
- Download the job specification and ensure that you have meet the requirements
- Click on the Apply button, complete your contact details and attach your CV
Please note that if you do not receive a response you may consider your application unsuccessful.